Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal Recruitment 2017: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Imphal has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident vacancies under various departments purely on tenure basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 04-09-2017 up to 02:00 PM. Other information like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
RIMS Imphal Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 19
Name of the Post:
1. Sr. Resident (Anatomy): 01 Post
2. Sr. Resident (Obs. & Gynae) OBC-1Sr. Resident ( Pathology) : 01 Post
3. Sr. Resident (Biochemistry): 01 Post
4. Sr. Resident (Medicine): 03 Posts
5. Sr. Resident (Surgery): 03 Posts
6. Sr. Resident (Anaesthesiology): 03 Posts
7. Sr. Resident (Paediatrics): 01 Post
8. Sr. Resident (Pharmacology): 01 Post
9. Sr. Resident (Neurology): 01 Post
10. Sr. Resident (Cardiology): 01 Post
11. Sr. Resident (Cardio Thoracic Unit): 01 Post
12. Sr. Resident (PMR): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation is 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST candidates admissible as per
Govt. of India norms.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in the respective subject from the institute recognized by MCI & must be registered with the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application along with bio-data, attested copies of testimonials, certificates, passport size colour photograph to the Deputy Director (Admn), RIMS, Imphal on or before 04-09-2017 up to 02:00 PM & attend the interview on 05-09-2017 at 11.00 AM. Venue details mentioned below.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 04-09-2017 up to 02:00 PM.
Date & Time of Interview: 05-09-2017 at 11.00 AM.
Venue: Office Chamber of Director, RIMS, Imphal