Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), Jammu has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 277 Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service & J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from from 28-08-2017 to 15-09-2017. Other details like age, qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 277
Name of the Exam: J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination – 2016
Name of the Service:
1. Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service: 269 Posts
2. J&K Police (Gazetted) Service: 02 Posts
3. J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service: 06 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should have attained the age of 21 years but must not have crossed the age of 35 years (in case of OM candidates) on
01-01-2016 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 01-01-1981 and not later than 01-01-1995.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have qualified the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2016, possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.1005/- for General, Rs. 505/- for Reserved Categories/ PHC to be deposited in the J&K Bank Branch. The amount of fee payable shall include Rs.5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in from 28-08-2017 to 15-09-2017.
Instructions top Apply Online.
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & phone number, passport size photogrpah & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.jkpsc.nic.in
3. Click on One Time Registration & Fill all the details.
4. After successful registration, login with user name & password.
5. Fill all the required fields & upload the recent photo and sign.
6. Go to “Show Jobs” menu & Click on Apply button.
7. Check the details & submit the form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 28-08-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2017
Last Date for depositing of fee through bank challan: 18-09-2017.
Starting Date for Examination: 07-11-2017.